Who We Are
We exist to...
- Help one another develop a deeper relationship with Christ.
- Encourage uplifting relationships with each other.
- Empower life changing relationships with non-believers.
HOW WE GET THERE
1. We exist to help one another develop a deeper relationship with Christ.
- Sunday Morning Gatherings
- Impact Kids
- The Cause Student Ministry
- Wednesday Night Prayer
2. We exist to encourage uplifting relationships with each other.
- Girlfriends Women’s Ministry
- Man Cave Men’s Ministry
- The Cause Student Ministry
- Midweek Small Groups (Through Zoom)
3. We exist to empower life changing relationships with non-believers.
- Power Evangelism
- Missions Trips
- Love Our City Food Giveaway
- Jesus: is our message - The purpose of Impact Church is to share the hope of Jesus. Jesus is our message. We are Jesus people, not religious people. Methods will come and go, yet put message will remain the same.
- People: are our heart - Our heart is for ALL people. All people are loved by Jesus. We make no apologies for being specifically focused on reaching those far away from God. We desire to bring the broken home at all costs. We believe that our light is best seen in the night.
- Generosity: is our privilege - Generosity is about giving more than what is required. We see generosity as a privilege. We’re generous with our time, talents and treasure. We go first in our giving. God has given richly towards us, it’s our honor to give back to Him.
- Excellence: is our spirit - We are going to always do the best with what we have. We’re on time, engaged and prepared. We don’t do things half way. If we’re gonna do it, it’s to the best of our ability.
- Servant Leadership: is our identity - If you’re too big to serve then you are too small to lead. We believe the greatest leadership is service to others. Every leader is a servant first. From the parking lot to the pulpit, everyone serves. Every role is different but they are all important. If you ain’t helping, you ain’t helping!
- Honor: is our calling - We are vocal with our honor, meaning we are not stingy with our words. We submit to leadership and are thankful for spiritual authority. We choose joyfully to submit to those that God has placed over us. We honor and care for those that God has placed under us.
- Passion: is our pursuit - Everything we do, we do it with passion. From our worship to our service we duo it with Holy Spirit Energy. Passion drives us. Passion for Jesus. Passion for people. Passion for His church.
The mission of Impact Church is simple. To bring people that are far from God close to Him.
Get to know our team!
JOHNNY & JENNY OLIVARDIA
Pastors Johnny and Jenny Olivardia married on December 03, 2004. They are the proud parents of two energetic and loving children. Their first child, Kylie-Rogue, was born in March of 2011. She is a beautiful little girl with an unquenchable desire to play and already demonstrates a passion for God. Their second child, Logan Blake was born in November of 2015. His birth was a miracle and a demonstration of God’s faithfulness. Johnny & Jenny planted themselves at Impact Church in 2001 and submitted themselves under the leadership of their Pastors, Manny & Victoria Rivera. Johnny and Jenny began to serve as staff pastors at Impact Church in 2004. They became the Lead Pastors of Impact Church in June of 2017. They both serve full time and are committed to seeing the love of God impact their church, community and the world.
Roman & Lesbia Ramos
Associate Pastors of Impact Church
Pastors Roman & Lesbia were married April 20th, 1990 and in 1991 they gave their hearts and lives to serve Christ Jesus. They are the proud parents of 3 children, Eric, Sindy & Diego all who have loved and served Christ since their childhood. Roman & Lesbia joined the vision of Impact Church at the beginning of 2004 and have served the hispanic members of Impact Church faithfully. As of June 2017 they had officially joined the Eldership Team and were then ordained as the Associate Pastors at Impact Church on March 18th, 2018.
Calysta Blaise Rivera
Administrative Pastor of Impact Church
Calysta Rivera has been a part of Impact Church since it’s conception. Her parents, Pastors Manny and Victoria Rivera, founded Impact Church in 2000-known back then as Miami Harvest Center- and Calysta has been involved ever since. Ordained as our Administrative Pastor in November of 2019, Calysta has been helping lead Impact’s Worship Team along with leading and ministering to her women’s Impact Group every week. When she isn’t busy helping run the church, she loves to be with her dog, Boots, and bake cookies, cakes and many other desserts.
Manny & Victoria Rivera
Overseers of Impact Church
Pastors Manny and Victoria currently lead Discover Life Church together. They both have over 2 decades in ministry and have been married for 26 years. Together they have 4 amazing, adult kids. Outside of pastoring DLC, overseeing 3 other churches, and being parents, they love to spend time hiking and exploring new trails, binging on TV shows like 24, Agents of Shield, Goldrush, and Designated Survivor, exploring the beautiful city of Atlanta, and spending time at the family farm.